High-impact organizations choose Blackbaud donor prospect research software to further their fundraising initiatives.
Read these stories and more in our customer story showcase.
Find the Support You Need with Advanced Analytics
New donors are out there, ready to give to your organization. But you have to be able to find them – and be strategic about how you engage them.
Get access to the industry’s best, most comprehensive philanthropic insight to drive results and help grow your mission.
With Blackbaud’s prospect research solutions, you’ll:
- Discover new donors to join your cause
- Understand donor giving capacity and propensity
- Work more effectively as you focus your efforts on the most strategic targets
Identify top prospects for each fundraising program.
Through custom modeling, Blackbaud uses supporters' giving, wealth, and consumer data to design predictive models that help you target your best major, annual, and planned givers. Blackbaud also provides recommended target gift ranges to help you optimize your asks to curtail chances of leaving money on the table.
- Prioritize top donor prospects using the likelihood and capacity scores from custom modeling
- Access and use your modeling results in the industry's leading CRM and prospect research software
Identify top prospects for planned gifts.
Our Canada planned giving model is based on thousands of planned gift observations from all types of charities and educational institutions in Canada and applies to bequests, annuities, and charitable remainder trusts. We use your supporters’ giving history and other datapoints to help you:
- Understand the potential for planned gifts from your current donor base
- Prioritize and target top donor prospects for planned gifts
- Optimize your asks without leaving money on the table
Leverage experts with decades of knowledge and experience.
Through our consulting sesrvice that are part of key solutions, customers get access to tenured fundraising experts with years of experience helping nonprofits drive productivity across programs. These individuals are commonly tasked with analyzing and communicating modeling results, implementing targeting strategy, performing donor portfolio analysis, and developing long-term fundraising roadmaps. Their expert skills can be applied toward nearly any assignment that requires a practiced strategic resource. From Blackbaud's team of experts, you can expect:
- Dedicated time with strategic consulting resources
- Identification of industry best practices
- Tactical, project-level recommendations
- Strategic targeting and investment recommendations
- An implementation plan
Ready to learn more?
Contact us today to learn more about Blackbaud donor prospect research software and tools.