Blackbaud Nominated for Corporate Governance Team of the Year in Corporate Secretary’s 16th Annual Corporate Governance Awards
The awards recognize companies’ and individuals’ outstanding achievements in governance, risk and compliance. Submissions were made by and on behalf of a large number of companies and individuals for their impressive work in areas such as assessing boards, hosting Annual General Meetings (AGMs), compliance and ethics programs, ESG reporting, entity management, proxy statements, shareholder engagement and corporate transactions.
Blackbaud’s nomination is based on the company’s significant corporate governance achievements over the past year including:
- Refreshment of the Board of Directors by adding new directors and cybersecurity expertise and adopting tenure limits
- Adoption of state-of-the-art bylaws
- Adoption of a precise and effective Stockholder Rights Agreement
- Exceptional ESG reporting
- Outstanding shareholder engagement
The winners, selected by an independent panel of judges, will be revealed at a gala in-person ceremony on Wednesday, November 8 in New York. The Corporate Governance Awards is part of Governance LIVE 2023, a series of events celebrating governance professionals and promoting excellence and good governance at public issuers.
See the full list of finalists here.