Blackbaud Institute Convenes 12 Social Good Experts to Share Insights on the Future of Philanthropy
As part of its popular series, the Blackbaud Institute has released npEXPERTS 2021 to help readers embrace emerging ideas and new trends in digital, equity and leadership
The Blackbaud Institute has launched a free eBook, npEXPERTS—The Great Reset: Moving into the New Normal with Intention, that explores how leaders in the nonprofit sector have navigated the many disruptors of the last year. Inside, the contributors of the book explore the adaptations they’ve witnessed over these last several months as well as the silver linings that came with them. Lending their unique individual perspectives, they identify the strategies that will carry forward as best practices, even as a post-pandemic future takes shape.
The Blackbaud Institute consulted 12 of the most brilliant thinkers in the social good space to share their expertise. Topics and contributors include:
- Introduction by Una Osili, Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- The Digital-First Fundraising Revolution by Tim Kachuriak, NextAfter
- The Future of Event Fundraising by Katrina VanHuss and Otis Fulton, TurnKey
- Pursuing Equity in Philanthropy by Rachel D’Souza-Siebert, Gladiator Consulting
- The Case for Coexistence: Donor-Centered and Community-Centered Fundraising by Claire Axelrad, Clarification
- The Investigative Case of the Missing Donors of Color by Brenda B. Asare and JoAnn Yoshimoto, The Alford Group
- Adopting Racial Equity Grantmaking Strategies by Marcus Walton, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Leaving What Was Lost by Marc Pitman, Concord Leadership Group
- Liberating Structures by Kyla Shawyer, PFNA & DSIL Global
- Conclusion by Roger Craver, The Agitator
“Here, from the perspective and experience of some of the leaders in our field, you will find what you need to expand your knowledge and toolkit in a more nuanced way as we work together to find our way through ‘the great reset,’” said Una Osili, author of the eBook’s introduction. “I am confident that nonprofits can transform this challenging era into future promising opportunities.”
Learn more and download the free eBook here.