As part of its popular series, the Blackbaud Institute has released npEXPERTS®2022 to help nonprofits galvanize their supporters through charitable events
The Blackbaud Institute has launched a free eBook, npEXPERTS—Game-Changers: How to Galvanize Supporters as Charitable Events Evolve, that convenes the foremost thinkers on the topic to answer readers’ most burning questions on the evolving landscape of fundraising events: How can we best use the innovations spurred by virtual events? How do we re-engage with our supporters as we moving back to in-person gatherings? Will hybrid events ultimately take hold of the fundraising landscape? How do we invite more people to the table–virtual, in person, or hybrid–in an equitable way?
The Blackbaud Institute consulted nine leading experts in the social good space to share their insights. Topics and contributors include:
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (David Hessekiel, Cause Marketing Forum, and Marcie Maxwell, Peer-to-Peer Professional Forum)
- Transforming Events through DEI (Michelle Flores Vryn, CFRE, OneStar)
- Pandemic, Politics, and Perception (Matt Connell, Blackbaud University)
- Fostering Recurring Gifts and Loyalty (Erica Waasdorp, A Direct Solution)
- Social Media and Online Community Building (Julia Campbell, J Campbell Social Marketing)
- DIY Fundraising (Casper Harrat, JustGiving® from Blackbaud®)
- GivingTuesday and Year-Round Giving (Woodrow Rosenbaum, GivingTuesday)
- Innovative Approaches and New Technologies (Eugene Astone, Deloitte)
Learn more and download the free eBook here to better prepare for upcoming fundraising events.